|Name of the Department/Section||
|Name of the Officer-in- charge||
Sri Bhabesh Chandra Pal, WBCS (Exe)
Hesting House, 1st Floor, North 24-Parganas, Barasat
Ph No: 033-2552-3876
Services for Citizens/Public Services/Schemes
Foundation Course Training
- Eligibility :
Must be 18 years old & Madhyamik passed with resident under North 24-Parganas District.
- How to apply :
To be submitted in prescribed form by offline mode in respective Sub-Division, along with the following documents:-
- Download Annexure-1 Annexure-1
- Madhyamick passing certificate Xerox
- Maximum qualification certificate Xerox
- Ration Card Xerox
- Voter ID Xerox
- Original Residential certificate from local Councillor or Pradhan
- 2 copy of passport size photo
- Blood group certificate Xerox
- Workflow :
- Whom to contact for queries/clarification/grievance :
O/C. Civil Defence, WBCS (Exe); Ph No.-9051227254.
- Statistical achievement of last FY :
Civil Defence Officer, staff & volunteers are Continuously involved in the Pandemic situation & various rescue operations like- COVID-19, Thermal checking of people at Railway Stations, Duare Sarkar, NBCC (Rajarhat), Receiving & Transporting of Migrant Labours, Amphan Cyclone, Fire Occurred at Rajarhat (New Town), etc.
Success Story/Case Study/any unique initiative
Take care of Covid-19 Patients and Receiving & Transporting of Migrant Labours.