|Name of the Department/Section||
ANANDADHARA District Rural Development Cell (DRDC)
|Name of the Officer-in- charge||
Sri. Sudip Mukherjee WBCS(Exe.) Project Director, DRDC, North 24 Parganas
NORTH 24-PARGANAS Z.P.(ANGANA BUILDING, 2ND FLOOR)
(Under the Administrative Control of Panchayat & Rural Development Deptt.,Government of West Bengal)
K.N.C. Road, Barasat
Kolkata - 700124
P.D., DPD (All) & Marketing Consultant (Amrita Pal, Phone Number : 033-2584 6283)
Services for Citizens/Public Services/Schemes
Name of Schemes
- National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM)
- National Rural Economic Transformation Project (NRETP)
- Eligibility :
i) Minimum and Maximum age group : 18 & above
ii) Minimum qualification : Not Applicable
iii) Annual income ceiling in Rs : Not Applicable
iv) No. of Members : Atleast 10 Female Members can form a Group
v) Category (SC/ST/OBC/Minority) : All Category
- How to apply :
Contact local BDO office (WDO, SHG Supervisor) for details
- Whom to contact for queries/clarification/grievance :
i) Sudip Mukherjee (Project Director) Phone Number : 033-2562 5373
ii) Bharati Bose(Deputy Project Director (Monitoring) Phone Number : 033-2584 6323
iii) ShuvajitGarai (Deputy Project Director (W.D.) Phone Number : 033-2584 6324
iv) Sushmita Mazumder (Deputy Project Director (Credit) Phone Number : 033-2584 6285
v) SanjitSamanta (Deputy Project Director (Accounts) Phone Number : 033-2584 6284
- Statistical achievement of last 3 Years :
National Rural Livelihood Mission (NRLM) 2019-20 2020-21 2021-22 (upto July) 01F01 Number of SHGs promoted (new and revived)during the financial year (NRLM) 3972 1231 47 01F02 Number of SHGs Provided Revolving Fund (RF) during the financial year (NRLM) 3298 (RF)
550 (RF) 119.55 lakh 01F03 Number of SHGs provided cumulative Investment Fund (CIF) during the financial year (NRLM) 566 lakh 348.5 lakh 491 lakh National Rural Economic Transformation Project (NRETP) 2019-20 2020-21 2021-22 (upto June) 01F01 Number of SHGs promoted (new and revived) during the financial year (NRETP) 721 163 1 01F02 Number of SHGs Provided Revolving Fund (RF) during the financial year (NRETP) 747 (RF) 606.75 lakh 408 (RF) 333.60 lakh 247 (RF) 119.55 lakh 01F03 Number of SHGs provided cumulative Investment Fund (CIF) during the financial year (NRETP) 383 lakh 403.6 lakh 69 lakh
- Referral website link of Department :
Success Story / Case Study / any unique initiative
- The Jagoroni Activity Cluster: Jagoroni activity cluster is a group of seven SHGs trained in hospitality management and running a restaurant under NKDA. They are also supplying food since March 2020 at NBCC, Quarentine Centre of 100 nos. of Persons per day on average.
- The Uttirna Activity Cluster: It is a registered activity Cluster of Jute and diversified products. It has 35 nos of SHG and presently bulk supplier of stationery items in various Govt . programms.
- Fish Poly Tank: 21 nos of Fish Poly tank has been constructed in 21 nos of Block of this district by our SHG Meen Mitras. The Construction along with Cultivation of fish both was done our SHG members in collaboration with CADC Deganga & CADC Gaighata.
- SHG Sangha acting as PIA:-Plantation at Swarupnagar Block executed by Parijat Mahila Sangha [ Estimated Cost: Rs34,096.00, PD generation-52 days]
- Marketing Outlet at Srtishree, Dhakuria:-Two nos of Stall (103 &201) are being runned by our SHG Sangha Samabay at the State Marketing Hub at Srtishree,Dhakuria (opposite Madhusudhan Mancha)showcasing our different handicrafts products made by SHGs of this district
Any other information worth mentioning for general public awareness
Requirements of Group Formation
- Atleast 10 female members of different household residing in geographical proximity may form an SHG .
- They should assemble together and resolve to adopt the principles of Panchasutra (Regular Meeting, Regular Savings, Regular interlending, Regular Repayment & Regular Updation of Book of Accounts.) and maintain a dedicated bank account for their SHG activity. They would also select a Sabhanetri (SHG Leader) and a Sampadika(Secretary) in this 1st meeting, in presence of the Community Service Provider (CSP).
- The Newly formed SHG will fill up the SHG‘s account opening form and with a copy of their 1st resolution and other KYC documents will approach their local bank for opening of their account within one week from the date of first meeting.
- After opening of account, the SHG’s profile will be submitted to Sangha Samabay (Cluster Level Federation at G.P level or CLF) for submission to Block Mission Management Unit (BMMU) for inclusion of the SHG in NRLM portal and generation of SHG ID.
- After their account is opened, they will contribute to form their group corpus fund as decided in the 1st meeting and subsequently proceed to become a member of the Sangha Samabay (CLF) by purchasing a share of Rs.100.
- They will be imparted a Basic Orientation Training and Book Keeping Training, at this stage.
- MIP training, after 1st grading
- Livlihood and skill development training from Time to Time based on their requirement.
- Special Trainings, like Covid, etc. as stipulated.
Financial Benefits and Credit Linkage
- After Generation of ID and on passing of 3 months SHG self assessment will be done by CSP and on satisfactory performance, the SHG will be recommended for Revolving Fund of Rs.15000 to the BMMU.
- After six months SHG will participate in their 1st Grading to be done by BMMU,CLF and Bank Manager (where their Account is maintained) . On getting 80% marks, they can open their Cash Credit account.(C.C Account) of a limit of Rs.1.5 lakhs.
- Upon opening of CC Account, SHG may take loan from bank as financial assistance to their livelihood activities.
- SHG will also be imparted with Micro Investment Plan training (MIP) after which SHG can avail loan from Sangha Samabay’s Community Invetsment fund (CIF) @ 50,000.
- On completion of one year, SHG will undergo 2nd Grading, which is to be done by BMMU,CLF & Bank Manager and on getting 80% marks, they may enhance their C.C limit to 2.5 Lakhs. The SHG will undergo grading after each six months in order to enhance their C.C limit and shall also submit Micro Credit Plan (MCP) each time they apply for Loan. The maximum C.C limit is Rs.6 lakhs.
- Vulnerability Reduction Fund(VRF) may also be availed by the SHG for betterment of livelihood.