Activity and function of the department
- Registration of Ex-Sevicemen & Widows.
- Assistance are given to Ex-Servicemen & War Widows regarding pension problem, land problem, financial loan matters , publication of various part II order & re-employment in civil.
- Various financial help ie Education Grant, daughter’s marriage grant, Medical treatment, WBECR grant.
- Defence welfare information related to Ex-Servicemen & their families.
Citizen services offered by the department
|Sl. No||Services||Criteria||Brief Process||Contact Person||Contact Person Ph No||Application Form|
|1||Grant-in-Aids.||Veterans - 44, Widows - 185, Ex-Servicemen - 15,500||-||-||-||-|
- Armed Forces Flag Day observed on 07th Dec every year.
- Various welfare activities for Ex-servicemen & their families.
Officials and Staffs
|01||Shri Debasish Das||UDC||9836407996||-|
|02||Shri Debabrata Dam Chowdhury||Typist||9830532869||-|
|03||Shri Manbendra Chakraborty||LDC||9635774677||-|
|04||Shri Ranjit Kumar Biswas||WO||9732659841||-|
|05||Shri Birman Chakladar||Peon||9733610245||-|