|Name of the Department/ Section||
Incentive Section, District Industries Centre, North 24 Pgs under the Department of MSME&T, Govt. of W. B
|Name of the Officer-in- charge||
Sri. Sunirmal Roy, Manager (Mkt,), D.I.C, North 24 Pgs
Office of the General Manager, District Industries Centre
Hatipukur Road, P.O.+ P.S - Barasat,
North 24 Parganas
Kolkata - 700124
Landline - (033) 25527027/7028/7022
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Services for Citizens/Public Services/Schemes
- Name of the Scheme:
Banglashree (Incentive Schemes 2020)
The object of the Scheme is to extend fiscal incentives to encourage entrepreneurs to set up Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. Incentives is extended in the form of -
- Capital Investment Subsidy
- Interest Subsidy on Term Loan
- Waiver of Electricity Duty
- Power Subsidy
- Subsidy for Energy Efficiency
- Subsidy on Stamp Duty and Registration Fee
- Subsidy for State Goods and Services Tax (SGST)
- Subsidy for Water conservation/Environment Compliance
- Subsidy for Standard Quality Compliance
- Work Force Welfare Assistance
- Subsidy for Patent Registration
- Eligibility :
- New/ expansion units of micro, small or medium enterprise in the manufacturing sector which have started commercial production on or after the 1st April, 2019
- The enterprises may be in the private sector, cooperative sector and joint sector undertaking as also companies/undertakings owned and managed by the State Government and the Industrial SHGs.
For the purpose of determination of type and quantum of incentives available under this scheme the State has been classified into five zones.
Areas of North 24 Parganas come under three zones:
- All municipal areas of North 24-Parganas – Zone A
- North 24 Parganas (excluding municipal areas and Sundarban areas) – Zone B
- Sundarban Areas of North 24 Parganas – Zone D
- How to apply :
Interested units may apply online via https://wbmsme.gov.in/ portal
- Workflow :
After receiving the online application -
- Initial Scrutiny of the application.
- Physical inspection of the enterprise to ascertain the actual date of commencement of commercial production andFixed Capital Investment made in Plant and Machinery.
- Issuing of a Certificate in Form-B for date of commencement of commercial production and fixed capital investment in favour of the enterprise.
If found eligible-
- Recommendation of the case to the Director, Directorate of Electricity Duty when the enterprise expresses applies for Waiver of Electricity Duty.
- Approval of admissible amount of incentive.
- Requisition of fund is placed with the Director, MSME, WB
If found ineligible –
- A letter mentioning the cause of rejection is issued to the applicant enterprise.
- Whom to contact for queries/clarification/grievance :
The General Manager, District Industries Centre, North 24 Pgs
The Director, MSME, West Bengal
- Statistical achievement of last FY :
For FY 2020-21
1. Sanctioned Amount(Rs) - 65,27,978.00/-
2. Sanctioned Cases Fees(Rs) - 34,85,511.00/-
3. Total Unit Benefitted
- Referral website link of Department :
Success Story/ case Study/ Any unique initiative
M/s Shiv Agro Products Pvt. Ltd.
Amount Approved: Rs.1,21,18,523.00
(interest Subsidy Rs.91,38,265.00 & Power Subsidy Rs.29,80,258.00)
Amount Sanctioned as well as Disbursed: Rs.1,17,21,379.00
(interest Subsidy Rs.87,41,121.00 & Power Subsidy Rs.29,80,258.00)
Any other information worth mentioning for general public awareness
Apart from this unit 68 nos of unit from various sector of Industries have been benefitted by the Incentive Schemes.